We’re always looking for great people to join our team! Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Accountant, Property Management - St. Cloud, MN
Type: Full Time | Hours/Schedule: 40 per week | Start Date: Immediately
We are growing and need to add friendly and talented individuals to our team. Seeking a dedicated individual that enjoys a fast paced and positive work environment to be a property management accountant.
Duties may include (this list is not all inclusive):
- Set up and maintain resident account information.
- Set up and maintain vendor account information.
- Enter payments to resident ledgers.
- Enter and process accounts payable.
- Reconcile resident and vendor accounts.
- Create bank deposits.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Prepare, charge and send out resident move outs.
- Drive collection efforts on delinquent accounts.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements.
- Assist with year-end 1099 and CRP processing.
- Assist with other accounting duties as needed.
- Assist with other general office duties such as incoming/outgoing mail, answer phones, etc.
Qualification & Requirements
- 1-3 years of property management accounting experience.
- Experience with AppFolio and RentManager a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner and high attention to detail.
- Great customer service and comfort interacting people throughout each day.
- Effective time management.
- Strong communication skills.
Competitive pay and comprehensive benefit packages including: PTO, medical, 401k and other coverage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test & background check.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org