We’re always looking for great people to join our team! Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintenance Technician – Property Management - St. Cloud, MN
Type: Full Time | Hours/Schedule: 40 per week | Start Date: Immediately
We are growing and need to add friendly and talented individuals to join our team. Seeking a dedicated individual that enjoys a fast paced and positive work environment to be a property Maintenance Technician.
Duties may include (this list is not all inclusive):
- Appliance repair and install.
- Painting and drywall repair.
- Boiler maintenance.
- Periodic lawn care and snow removal.
- General repair and carpentry.
- Servicing occupied and vacant apartments.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to cost effectively analyze work needed and problem solve.
- Great customer service and comfort interacting people throughout each day.
Qualification & Requirements
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Live within the greater St. Cloud area.
- Available for being on call for after-hours emergencies.
- Experience preferred but not necessary.
- Effective time management.
- Strong communication skills.
Competitive pay and comprehensive benefit packages that includes PTO, medical/dental benefits, paid holidays and a 401k with match.
Send resume to email@example.com