This is the former Church of St. Joseph, Catholic Elementary School consisting of approximately 28,354 square feet of classrooms, restrooms, offices and gymnasium. There is a catering kitchen on site, as well as approximately 6,800 square feet of basement storage and mechanical area. Until recently the facility was used as a successful daycare operation. The building is equipped with a sprinkler fire suppression system throughout.
There is a security system controlling access to the building. Building construction is class C masonry. The original structure was built in the early 1900’s – approximately 6,800 square feet plus the basement level, followed by additions in 1953 and 1959, totaling an approximate additional 22,000 square feet.
The land consists of 79,000 square feet, much of which is gravel parking lot. The lot may accommodate upwards of 90 to 120 parked vehicles. Lot dimensions and building square footage is approximate.
Note: Playground area located across 1st Street North is not included in the sale.