Original design as an orphanage in 1924, this 40+ acres campus includes an administration building, a single family home, six cottages, and more complimentary structures. In 2012, a new 18,490 square foot facility was constructed on-site allowing for 25 secured beds. At one time the property cared for 150 children (25 children per cottage), today the PUD allows for a total of 85 children. Property neighbors consist of the Mississippi River and single family residential. Great Location for Treatment Program or Residential Program.