The property is located at the intersection of 33rd Street South and 42nd Avenue South which is the primary entrance to the new St. Cloud Tech high school. Several major improvements drawing significant traffic to this area in the last several years include:
- The new location of Stride Academy Charter School.
- The new Athlos Academy Charter School.
- Completion of 33rd Street South improvements.
- Completion of the Highway 15 interchange at 33rd Street South/Granite Ridge Road providing direct access to Interstate 94 and the City of St. Cloud and points north and west.
- Over 700 platted or contemplated homesites in the immediate area.
- Establishment of a 160 acre Neenah Creek Park with walking trails/cross-country ski trails and ballfields.
- The new $100 million St Cloud Tech High School, a 100 acre site.
The physical borders of neighboring municipalities to the East, West and North will necessarily cause the City of St. Cloud to grow to the south.
Finally, this property is adjacent to a number of high-end single family subdivisions that are far underserved in the immediate area for grocery, convenience stores, and other service businesses.
Click here for Aerial Video
3299 42nd Ave S
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Price Per Sq Ft: $5.37 - $6.49
Square Footage: 522,720
Contact Us Today for a Tour!
Mike Bobick, CCIM
Mark A. Williams